|Gold Coast||Brisbane||Sunshine Coast|
*Price includes Reef Tax and boat fees - $220
The ULTIMATE Great Barrier Reef Experience
Sunset Safaris takes you on the most amazing Great Barrier Reef experience ever created. Enjoy the world’s most exotic wildlife experience as we take you to the world’s Largest Reef, and a chance to see one the world’s Largest Animals - the mighty HUMPBACK WHALE.
Join us on the Great Barrier Reef where we will see migrating birds, turtles and coral, in a place that many would call “Nirvana.” Snorkeling and diving is what this place is famous for, as we encounter colours and beauty unsurpassed anywhere in the world. You can even go for a swim with the turtles as they wait patiently at a cleaning station for the little fish to clean their bodies. The Southern Great Barrier Reef is known for its Stinger Free environment - allowing us to swim without worry all year.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Departing from Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, Sunset Safaris offers the best value & most comprehensive Great Barrier Reef experience ever made. Enjoy a FULLY GUIDED tour, and take all the worries out of your Great Barrier Reef experience with our carefully planned itinerary & Tour Guides. Our package includes all accommodation, food and the Great Barrier Reef's most exciting itinerary, making this tour #1 for VALUE and FUN.
MON REPOS TURTLES
Live Turtle Encounter - November to March
Only Sunset Safaris offer the MON REPOS Live Turtle Encounter on the Great Barrier Reef. See nature at its wildest as migrating turtles crawl up the beach and lay eggs in the sand. From February, you will also see the baby hatchling turtles crawl out of the sand and make their way down to the beach. For many, this experience is one of the highlights in Australia and is guaranteed to leave lasting memories.
Off Season Turtle Centre - April to October
In the off season, Sunset Safaris offers an informative turtle experience at the Mon Repos Turtle Conservation Centre. Learn all about the life cycle of these magnificent creatures, and the conservation efforts that are being made for the protection of the endangered Loggerhead Turtle. This is an interactive display that is both educational and impressive.
Whale Watching Experience - June to November
Encounter the majestic grace of the singing Humpback and Minke Whales as they curiously investigate your luxurious vessel. Spot, stop and shadow the largest mammals in the world. Experience intimate to lengthy encounters with these friendly and inquisitive giants of the deep during their annual migration period. (*during whale season only, and in accordance with regulated safe distances)
GREAT BARRIER REEF TOUR ITINERARY
- 5.45am Mantra On View Hotel, 22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise7.15am Brisbane Coach Terminal, Parkland Crescent QLD 4000
- 8.30am Big Pineapple Nambour
- 9.10am Cooroy Train Station
- See the beautiful Queensland scenery in our comfortable coaches equipped with great entertainment systems.
- Visit a Local Zoo & Croc feeding show, take photos with Koalas & much more
- Check into Kelly’s Beach Resort & enjoy beautiful resort facilities with comfortable ECO Villas
- Swim on spectacular beaches in the land of the turtles (swim between the flags)
- Enjoy our FREE Guided Snorkel School
- Visit MON REPOS to experience the amazing Turtle Conservation Centre (During Season)
- Depart and enjoy the biggest and most luxurious boat, Lady Musgrave Experience in the region for a full day on the Reef
- FREE Whale Watching see the mighty Humpback Whale (whale season only)
- See Dolphins surfing on the bow of the boat
- Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef (all quality equipment provided)
- Glass bottom boat viewing of the reef, fish, coral & turtles, great for non-swimmers
- Guided walk on Lady Musgrave Island and see birdlife in the forest of Pisonia trees and turtles during nesting seasons (November to February) - a true coral cay
- Feed reef fish by the Thousands in crystal clear waters
- Spectacular scenery of Lady Musgrave Island and Lagoon
- Try Optional activities such as
- Optional Scuba diving - best value on the reef (extra cost)
- FREE TIME on day-3 to relax around the resort, or enjoy a host of optional activities, including:
- optional Surfing Lessons
- optional Bundaberg Rum Factory Tour
- optional tennis (at the resort - very cheap rates)
- or FREE swim at the beach or pool, beach walks, or sleep in...
- Stop at Mamminos to taste Home Made Ice-cream (Optional) & Farm Fresh Sugar Cane (in season)
- 4pm Cooroy Train Station
- 4.40pm Big pineapple
- 6.30pm Brisbane
- 7.30pm Gold Coast
- Fully guided tour
- Standard Multi-share ECO Villa Accommodation (4 – 6 Share)
- Return Bus Transfers
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Guided walk on Lady Musgrave Island
- Mon Repo Turtle Conservation Entry (During Season)
- Whale Watching (During Season)
- Zoo entry
- All meals provided while on tour, including Continental Breakfast & a traditional Aussie BBQ
- Introductory Scuba Diving
- Mamminos Ice Cream Tasting
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Accommodation Type||Gross Rate|
|Twin Share ECO Villa||$150 Per Person (1 Queen Double bed and 1 Single bed)|
|Single Share ECO Villa||$300 Per Person|
|2-Bedroom Villa (1 x Queen Size Double bed and 4 x Single beds)||$POA (Price on application) (accommodates up to 6 persons)|
- Itinerary is subjected to time, tides and weather conditions
- Luggage Allowance: Small Carry On Luggage
- Cash for Optional Activities
- Water Bottle
- Swim Wear
- Bath Towel
- Flip Flops/Thongs
- Warm Clothing for night time
- Shampoo & Body Wash
- Insect Repellant
All prices are subject to change without notice & at the discretion of Sunset Safaris. All information stated in this publication is true & correct at the time of publication. Due to traffic, & the extreme conditions experienced on the Great Barrier Reef & ocean, Sunset Safaris reserves the right to alter or cancel any section of the itinerary which may result from road, traffic, weather, mechanical, or any other condition or failure or delay of an operational nature without penalty, & such conditions will be considered a Force Majeure Event. Sunset Safaris will take all reasonable steps to rectify the situation during any such event, however no liability will be accepted by Sunset Safaris in circumstances outside of Sunset Safaris control. No responsibility or liability will be taken in the event of injury from pre-existing medical conditions (eg: bad back), accident, injury, loss or damage to persons or property due to persons own negligence. These booking conditions do not waive Sunset Safaris from any of its obligations according to law. Minimum booking numbers & customer cancellation fees apply.
In continuing to book using this brochure as a guide, you hereby indicate that you understand & agree to these conditions, & agree not to hold Sunset Safaris liable in such circumstances, & agree to the inherent risks associated with traffic, weather & reef environment affecting boats & itinerary.