Departs every day except Wednesday
|Brisbane||Gold Coast||Ex Port of Brisbane|
|Tour Price||$ 179 + $70* = $249||$ 209 + $70* = $279||$ 169 + $70* = $239|
*Price includes Park and Ferry Fees.
Tour normally departs Gold Coast 5.45am, Brisbane Coach Terminal 7am and Port of Brisbane 7.30am unless specified.
Welcome to Moreton Island, a paradise made of golden beaches, rolling surf and incredible wildlife. Come on board with our guides for a thrilling journey you're not close to forgetting.
Explore Moreton Island's golden beaches with Sunset Safaris. Join us to snorkel the Tangalooma Shipwrecks and glide over them in our unique "Transparent Kayaks." Feel the thrill sliding down giant sand dunes at "The Desert" at speeds up to 70 km/h. Moreton Island is a premier adventure destination in Australia, and Sunset Safaris ensures you experience its best natural attractions. Our award-nominated Tour Guides, experts on the island, make your visit unforgettable. We're the "People's Choice" for our passion for fun. Our mission: turn your Moreton Island visit into an "Experience to Remember." We're the FIRST to introduce "Transparent Kayaks" around the Tangalooma Shipwrecks, offering a unique view of fish and coral without going underwater. Immerse yourself in this extraordinary adventure!
Our 1-Day Tour of Moreton Island takes in the very best activities and scenery the western side of this beautiful Island has to offer during the day. Jam packed full of fun, you can experience Sand Tobogganing, Snorkeling and swimming, 4WDing along the beach and sand tracks, Transparent Kayaking over shipwrecks and much more. This is the ULTIMATE ECO Adventure Day Tour in Queensland.
MORETON ISLAND GET WRECKED 1-DAY TOUR
Pick up Options
Gold CoastDeparts 5:45am - Mantra on View Hotel (22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217)
BrisbaneDeparts 7am Brisbane Coach Terminal, Parkland Crescent QLD 4000 Departs 7:30am Port of Brisbane (14 Howard Smith Dr, Port of Brisbane QLD 4178)
- Enjoy a beautiful cruise across the magnificent Moreton Bay on the MiCat Ferry with air-conditioned comfort with cafe and bar facilities
- Relax on the beach at the Tangalooma Wrecks and have fun in the sun
- Enjoy a fully guided snorkeling tour of the Tangalooma Wrecks (weather, wind & tidal conditions apply)
- See turtles, dolphins, coral and thousands of beautiful reef fish
- Discover the hidden underwater wonders of the Tangalooma Wrecks with our fully guided Transparent Kayaks (weather, wind & tidal conditions apply)
- Experience the awesome FISH FRENZY in the Transparent Kayaks
- Feel the exhilaration of sand tobogganing at speeds of up to 70km/h
- Experience a 4WD adventure in our 4WD “Tough Bus” as we travel the rugged 4WD tracks of Moreton Island to “The Desert”
- Swim the crystal-clear beaches of Tangalooma Beach
- 6.30pm Brisbane* 7.30pm Gold Coast* *Return times are approximate (subject to ferry schedule and traffic conditions)
- Fully Guided Tour
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Safety Vests
- Kayaks and equipment
- Wet suits
- Return Bus Transfers
- $70 POB National Park and Ferry Fees (To be paid in cash upon departure)
- Unsuitable for toddlers, 1 Day Tour suitable for 4 years and above
- Suitable for people of all fitness levels
- In cases of dangerous or poor weather conditions and rain, a scenic tour of the island may be conducted in place of affected activities
- Itinerary is subjected to times and weather conditions
- Luggage Allowance: Small Carry On Luggage
- No refunds for covid No Show.
*Brisbane Departure Point will be changed to Parkland Cres, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia from 16th September 2019 . Please check Departure Map for new pick up point
Discount: Student /Backpacker Cards= $10 Off Adult
Pick-up also available at MiCat Ferry:14 Howard Smith Drive, Port of Brisbane (must book)
$20 surcharge applies to all tours operating during Christmas/New year & Easter Periods
$20 surcharge (Cash or Credit Card) payable directly to Sunset Safaris on all gazetted holidays in Australia.
A fuel levy may be applied if fuel rise above $2.50 per litre
Note: Small overnight bag restrictions apply(40cm wide x 30cm deep x 60cm high)
AFTER TOUR TRANSFER: Pickup and Drop off in different regions attract addition fees (POA)
POB(Pay On Board)National Park & Ferry(POB) to be paid in cash to driver upon departure.
per Person: Adult=$70 Child 13 years & under=$55
- Water Bottle
- Swim Wear
- Beach Towel
- Flip Flops/Thongs
- Walking Shoes
- Insect Repellant
All prices are subject to change without notice & at the discretion of Sunset Safaris. All information stated in this publication is true & correct at the time of publication. Due to traffic, & the extreme conditions experienced on Moreton Island to buses & the environment, Sunset Safaris reserves the right to alter or cancel any section of the itinerary which may result from road, traffic, weather, mechanical, or any other condition or failure or delay of an operational nature without penalty, & such conditions will be considered as a Force Majeure Event. Sunset Safaris will take all reasonable steps to rectify the situation during any such event, however no liability will be accepted by Sunset Safaris in circumstances outside of Sunset Safaris control. No responsibility or liability will be taken in the event of injury from pre-existing medical conditions (eg: bad back), accident, injury, loss or damage to persons or property due to persons own negligence. These booking conditions do not waive Sunset Safaris from any of its obligations according to law. Minimum booking numbers & cancellation fees apply.
No refunds for covid No Show.
|Notice Provided||Cancellation Fee Incurred|
|Less than 24 hrs||Incurs 100% cancellation fee|
|25 hrs - 72 hrs||Incurs 50% cancellation fee|
|73hrs - 7 days||Incurs 25% cancellation fee|
|More than 7 days||Incurs 5% cancellation fee (administrative fee)|
Your Tour payment is broken up into 2 components, your Sunset Safaris ticket price component, and your Moreton Island - LOCAL Fees component ($70). The Moreton Island - LOCAL Fees component of $70 for 1 Day Tour must be paid in CASH to driver upon departure, while the boarding pass can be purchased HERE on this web site